Contract administration and project management plays an essential part in any building project and using our skills and knowledge can help to make the process as straightforward as possible.
How we can help
We have experience of advising on insurance claims, undertaking sensitive projects in care homes occupied by vulnerable people, time critical projects in the higher education sector and commercial projects including landlord works under an agreement for lease.
How we work with you
What we do is underpinned by developing strong relationships with our clients and their stakeholders. We adopt a collaborative approach to ensure an efficient and smooth process from the outset.
Examples of recent work
- Design, specification and contract administration of performing arts facility for a local university, £650k.
- Tenant’s exit works to an industrial unit to satisfy the requirements of a conditional break, £170k.
- Conversion of former care home to provide supported living apartments for vulnerable people, Banbury, £150k.
- Cut edge corrosion, gutter lining and roof light repairs to two industrial units in Swindon under an agreement for lease, £170k.
- Refurbishment of a dilapidated cottage to provide holiday let accommodation, Herefordshire, £120k.
- Flat roof replacement to large apartment building in central Bristol £182k
I want to enquire about contract administration & project management
Great news! Please provide us with the following information so that we can build a picture of your requirements and prepare an accurate quote:
- A summary brief.
- Address of the property.
- Any outline sketches or concept stage space planning you may have undertaken.