Pre-lease end assessments of dilapidations are commonly used to enable a tenant to make an accounting accrual or to help reach a decision on whether to stay or move. Company acquisitions also often require dilapidations assessments to be produced where there is a change in landlord ownership or a change in the leasing structure resulting in an assignment or sub-letting.
How we can help
We will adopt a forensic approach with budget estimates supported by the latest cost information and recent project experience to ensure our assessment is reliable.
How we work with you
We appreciate that the requirement for a dilapidations assessment may be prompted by wider business decisions and we always undertake site inspections with tact and discretion. Our dilapidations assessments are presented in a concise report with a ‘strict’ and ‘best case’ financial assessment. Our report includes a detailed breakdown of the repair, reinstatement and redecoration liabilities which can be used to support procurement of the works or to apportion budget costs between business interests.
- Operational helicopter maintenance facility, Cheltenham.
- Victorian high street premises for national retailer, various locations.
- Two storey office building for housing association, Swindon.
- 6 storey office building on FRI lease, Plymouth.
I want to enquire about a
Please provide us with the following information so that we can start to build a picture of the property and prepare an accurate quote:
- Property address.
- Summary of the demise (whole property, single floor etc) or a copy of the lease.
- Floor plans, if available.
Existing commitments are such that we are not currently negotiating terminal dilapidations schedules.